Monday, January 17, 2011

It's almost 11:00 am and I'm laying in bed. I've been awake for a couple of hours but I'm just not feeling very productive today. Our choices for breakfast today were either oatmeal or cereal. I chose oatmeal because I absolutely love the stuff. It had been sitting on the stove for a while so I stuck in the microwave for a little while. When I took it out, I put a decent amount of "sugar" in it and went to taste it to make sure it was warm enough. It turns out that the "sugar" was actually salt. Probably one of the worst things I've ever tasted in my life. I decided some captain crunch would be a better breakfast.
There's only two coffee drinkers in this house of eight and that's Dan Shedd and I. He makes coffee in the mornings and then goes to work and I'm usually still asleep at this time. This morning the coffee was all gone by the time I finally got my lazy butt downstairs, so I haven't had any coffee today. Maybe I'll learn how to make coffee in more coffee makers than just my own one day.
Because of my lack of coffee, I don't really have much energy today. Also, I've found a new blog that I really enjoy http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/ so I'll probably be laying in bed, listening to Lykke Li, reading this blog, thinking of all the creative things I wish I could be doing, and avoiding showering for the next couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment