Sunday, January 16, 2011

So last night I had a dream. I'm suprised that I actually remembered most of it because I usually never remember my dream.
The first thing I remember about the dream is driving home from i'm guessing the airport. There were a few other people in  the car but I don't remember. Our first stop was my Dad's house. I remember seeing that the were done with remodeling the kitchen. After we left my Dad's house we walked one of my old friends from 4th grade to her house which was in a super sketchy neighborhood. I left as soon as I could. I think Kyla might have been with me.We walked up the dirt road that led to my old house in Rye. When we got there, my mom told me that her and Ron had moved back to Rye, and they had added three small rooms to our old house. If I remember correctly, Nichole had moved back home with her husband and three kids.

I don't remember every detail of the dream, obviously, but I remember not being happy to be home. You would think I would be considering I was able to see my family again, but I longed to be back in Ecuador, in the Shedd's house, living that life that I had grown used to. I didn't feel like I had accomplished what I was supposed to while being there.

I feel like that could be God's way of telling me that even though I've done a lot in the short amount of time I've been here, I still haven't done what he sent me here to do.
That makes me really excited. I know as soon as I'm doing what God wants me to, he'll let me know. I think that will really help me with figuring out the next step of my life after Ecuador.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I've had this song stuck in my head all morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTk980WeD8A

And these are my doodles from church today:
And these are the verses I underlined while in church:
(I go to a Spanish speaking church, but I don't speak Spanish, so I just read on my own during the service)

Psalm 65:2- "When we were overwelmed with sins, you forgave our transgressions."
Psalm 66:8- "He has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping."
Psalm 66:20- "Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!"
Psalm 119:115- "Away from me evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!"
Psalm 119:127- "Because I love your commads more than gold, more than pure gold."

These aren't all the complete verses but they're what stuck out to me

And to end this pointless post, I love the dress i'm wearing today:

No comments:

Post a Comment