Wednesday, January 12, 2011

laundry

It's a little past 7am. I've been awake for a little over an hour. We're going somewhere that I'm not going to attampt to spell the name of. I'm sitting at the edge of my bed right now listening to Jose Gonzales. There's damp clothes covering my entire room right now, except for the floor of course. I took them out too early, and I was too lazy to take them back downstairs so I figured this would work.
I'm starting to realize how lazy I am lately. There's a bouquet of dying roses about two feet away from me. The smell is awful but I guess I've had better things to do than throw them away.
It's finally sunny in Quito. 6am is the perfect time to wake up here. The colors of the sky are beautiful and the reflect on the city so nicely.
I wish I had a good book to read. My mom bought me two books before I left. I read one of them, to pass time, but it was a very poorly written and very predictable story about murder, love, lies and perfect looking people. I wish all books and movies were just documentaries, biographys and autobiographys. That would be a lot more interesting. Maybe some people would stop living in a fantasy world then.
I do have my bible with me, the best book that I really should be reading more...

No comments:

Post a Comment